Did you know there are a variety of ways to filter and segment your constituents in GivingDNA? The flexibility in the platform makes it easy for you to quickly create a discrete population or go back to one you previously created.
As you may know there is a robust filtering tool in GivingDNA that helps you identify discrete populations for targeted communications. That's not all though. There's actually five ways to create, view and save the segments that are important to you:
- Applying filters at the top of each dashboard
- Selecting values within charts on the Constituents and Giving dashboards
- Opening previously created Saved Segments
- Selecting any Opportunity Alert
- Using the Prospect Identification tool for more advanced segmentation
Watch this video to see these functions in action.
If you're interested in learning more, reach out to your success manager today or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org